What is ECBA?
What is ECBA?
ECBA stands for Entry Certificate of Business Analysis. It’s a Business Analysis certificate for those who are new to the BA but not qualified for the CCBA or CBAP certification due to less experience. However, for ECBA there is no specific pre-requisite but in its eligibility criteria, you only required at least 21 hours of professional development training in the last 4 years and an agreement or contract with the ECBA code of conduct.
Information about ECBA Exam:
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis
Number of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
No passing percentage announced by IIBA
As long as certificate is valid
The best part of the ECBA exam is that it’s a web-based exam so no tension to go any center physically. Although, you just required a desktop or laptop, working webcam, microphone and an internet connection for the ECBA exam. It's mean you can give this exam from anywhere in the world.
Who can apply for ECBA?
- The candidate who is willing to switch their career to BA (Business Analysis) can apply for this course.
- Fresh graduate or individual who is enrolled in a business analysis program.
- The manager who are managing business analysts.
Preparation of ECBA Exam?
Basic knowledge of business analysis
If you are new to the business analyst field then before going for the certification, you need to know some basic concepts of business analysis. Understand the definition of business analysis like how it works. You should familiar with software development and some other phases of software development because it will be very fruitful while learning about the BABOK guide.
Understand the BABOK Guide
As ECBA doesn’t belong to typical questions so this fully focused content as available in BABOK. That’s why the BABOK guide is most recommendable before going for the ECBA exam. Once you are done with the BABOK guide completely then it will be the right time to go for the ECBA exam objective and understand it in-depth.
ECBA Certification includes:
Business Analysis Knowledge Areas
Business Analysis And Business Analysis Professional
Business Analysis Key Concept
BABOK GUIDE KNOWLEDE AREAS
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
Elicitation & Collaboration
Requirement Life Cycle Management
Requirement Analysis And Design Definition
In order to pass the business analysis certification exam, you have to cover all knowledge areas mentioned above in the table.
Some Features of ECBA certification Exam
Following are the innovative and aspiring features of ECBA exams:
- This is the perfect course for those who want to purse their career in business analysis but they don’t have good experience.
- Don’t need to go anywhere for this exam, you can take it from home.
- ECBA cost is very low as compare to other business analysis certification exams.
- To pass ECBA, two components are important such as clarification of BABOK concepts and attempting ECBA practice questions in sufficient amount.
- In ECBA exams questions are not like so typical but mostly from BABOK guide and these are direct questions.
We are providing variety of professional certification training courses as Genius World Consulting endorsed education source from International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
If you are interested to get training of ECBA course from highly qualified trainers who are professionals in business analysis then contact Genius World Consulting and register yourself as early as possible. You can also schedule your training by clicking on the given link i.e. Training Schedule.