Providing project management and business analysis consulting services specifically in Cyber Security domain. Our key clients are in IT / Telecom and Banking Sector.
Specialized in several Identity and Governance Solutions , Identity and Access Management refers to a set of business processes and supporting technologies that aims to manage identities and their access to enterprise resources across systems.
Focused areas include implementation of tools like Sailpoint, CA Technologies, RSA Via Aveksa, Cyberark etc
- IAM Program Management (EIAM, CIAM, PAM)
- Role Engineering
- Role Management Life Cycle
- On-boarding and off-boarding
- Authentication and authorization
- User entitlements to systems
- Request and approval process
- Access provisioning and de-provisioning
- Access review and certification
- Business Requirement Documentation
- Process Improvement
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Business Case
We are committed in training staff to practice modern BA tools & techniques, especially training them on how to use business analysis techniques when preparing for business requirement documents (BRD), Business Case, Process Modelling, Use Case and Requirement Analysis and Design etc.
If you want to be a Certified in Business Analysis domain or want to change your career to a highly demanding profession of business analysis then join this training program.
Only 4 Days training classes based on BABOK® Guide v3 from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). Classes are on weekends (Saturday, Sunday) @ Mississauga. After this training you will be eligible for these certifications: -
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certificate of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
All participants will get free consultation for professional resume writing and interview preparation.
- Professional Training in Business Analysis - CBAP®
- Business Process Modelling
- Business Analysis Tools & Techniques
- Project Management Foundation
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog